Saturday, July 23, 2011

Haapsalu

For my summer vacation, I went to Estonia with my kids. It has been 6 years since I was here the last time and a lot has changed. My hometown is Haapsalu and it's really kid friendly. There are lots of beautiful playgrounds and beaches, many art programs and activities for kids and lots of sun. I'm having a great time here at the moment.


I just wanted to post some lovely random pictures from Haapsalu.


View from the castle tower.


Kids playground between castle walls.

View from castle tower.



Kids playground on the Promanade beach.


Kuursaal- currently restoran on the Promenade beach.



Ungru manor.


Train station in Haapsalu. Currently only a museum.


Another walking trail along the beach.


Haapsalu is surrounded by water in three sides, that's the reason for all the beaches.


No comments: